Hot DIP Galvanized W Beam Guardrail
|FOB Price:||US $48 / 20′GP|
|Min. Order:||1 20′GP|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 20′GP||US $48/ 20′GP|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Certification: ISO9001
- Position: Road Side
- Outside Treatment: Hot-DIP Galvanized
- Stee Material: Q235/Q345
- Advantage: Durable, High Intensity
- Transport Package: Steel Band
- Origin: China
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 3mm
- Waves: 2 or 3 Waves
- Trademark: DINGGIN
- Specification: depend on your request
1. Professional manufacturer with good reputation
2. Low price as we have best material supplier with long time cooperation.
3. Reliable quality with long service life
4. Timely delivery and service
5. ISO9001 approval
Hot dip galvanized w beam guardrail
1. Normal Size: L: 3200/3810/4000/4300/4320× W: 306/310/312/380× Coating: 80/82/83/85× Thickness: 2.75/3/4mm. Available in different sizes.
2. Profile: W-beam, Three-beam.
3. Applicable Standards: JT/T281-1995(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Expressway Guardrail - China), AASHTO M-180(Corrugated Sheet Steel Beams For Highway Guardrail - USA), RAL-RG620 (German) or any other International Standards.
4. Base Steel: Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR according to DIN EN 10025 and Gr. D according to ASTM A283M) or Q345 (S355JR / ASTM A529M 1994).
5. The thickness of the Steel: 3mm, 4mm, 6mm or according to consumers' request.
6. Surface Treatment: Hot dip galvanized or Power coated.
7. The Thickness of Galvanized (Double Sides): 550g/m2 (40µ ) or 1100 g/m2 (80µ ) or 1200 g/m2 (85µ ) or as per your request.
8. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS, CE.
9. Features: Great corrosion resistant, high intensity, long and durable, with good impact resistance, low cost, long life, higher security, environmental protection, etc.
10. Relevant Parts Required for Guardrails: Post, spacer (C, U and Sigma types etc) and fasteners.
11. Other special specification as per client's requirement or drawings.
Q235 hot dip galvanized w beam steel highway guardrail price
1. The barriers ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its occupants.
2. During collision, the beam absorbs maximum energy by flattening out laterally and restrains the vehicle from veering over.
3. Prevents the vehicle from skidding back onto the carriageway by controlling exit angles through gradual deceleration and effective redirection of the vehicle back on to the road.
4. Enables quick repairs in case of accidents.
5. All components are galvanized for longer life.